WORKSTATION SETUP E-LEARNING
This Workstation Setup Assessment e-learning course looks at how to setup your workstation correctly. This assessment will make you aware of
the importance of assessing your working environment so that you can be sure that you are not putting yourself at any risk.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Correctly set up your workstations
- Arrange your work space to best suit your needs
- Recognise the value of correct posture
- Understand the important of taking regular breaks
- Position and use Display Screen Equipment (DSE) safely
- Know what to keep in mind when using portable DSE
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 10-15 minutesDownload the course description here »
A note from Rospa: ‘This e-learning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation’.