WORKING AT HEIGHT E-LEARNING
Working at height is a high risk activity; fatalities occur if the tasks are not properly controlled. This Working at Height e-learning course
will educate the trainee on how to work safely and follow safe systems of work.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Define working at height
- Recognise the different working at height regulations
- Identify ways of protecting yourself and others
- Recognise the main hazards of working at height
- Understand the Hierarchy of Control
- Use and maintain equipment correctly
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 25-30 minutesDownload the course description here »
A note from Rospa: ‘This e-learning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation’.