TOP TIPS HEALTH AND SAFETY E-LEARNING
This Top Tips Health and Safety e-learning course provides a concise course providing your employees with the key tips they need for their
continual health and safety.
Ideal for training for new starters or for use during a refresher training session, this course covers the key tips every employee needs to know.
This refresher video course will benefit employees who need to be aware of general health and safety on a day to day basis.
At the end of the refresher video course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognise the potential risks associated with office work
- Be aware of Display Screen Equipment (DSE) and the importance of a correct workstation setup
- Identify the potential hazards of using electrical equipment and how to reduce these risks
- Develop an insight into ﬁre safety and the recognise the correct procedure to follow in the event of a ﬁre
- Recognise the importance of good house keeping
- Identify the dangers of slips, trips or falls and how to prevent and reduce these risks
- Understand the importance of using the correct manual handling when lifting procedure
Format: Video | Course Duration: 5-10 minutesDownload the course description here »