STEWARD TRAINING E-LEARNING
This Steward Training e-learning course introduces the basics of stewarding, what it is and its associated legislation and is aimed at anyone
who needs to learn more about stewarding at spectator events.
You’ll look at the importance of following recognised procedures, and acting within the law at all times. You’ll also cover pre-event routines,
your main activities as a steward, dealing with illegal or prohibited items and monitoring and maintaining safety at spectator events.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify the main duties and legislation that applies to stewarding
- Correctly prepare for spectator events, including pre-event routines
- Control the entry, exit and movement of spectators at events
- Take appropriate action to deal with illegal or prohibited items
- Respond positively to spectators during the event
- Monitor crowds in line with your area of responsibility
- Take action to promote safety at spectator events
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 30-35 minutesDownload the course description here »