SPILL PREVENTION AND CONTROL
This Spill Prevention and Control e-learning video course provides the essential information needed to prevent a spill and where this is not possible
minimise the impact on themselves, others, your business and the environment.
You’ll learn about the various types of spill kits, how to use a general purpose spill kit for a minor spill and how this differs to using an external spill kit
for a major spill.
This course will benefit anyone who works with Bulk Liquid Storage, Drums and Immediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) and Smaller Liquid Containers.
At the end of the video course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify issues regarding bulk storage; inspecting tanks, overﬁlling and leaking and emptying bunds
- Understand the importance of Drum Immediate Bulk Containers (IBC’s) and how they can be moved without being damaged
- Understand the importance of planning ahead and identify what to do if an incident occurs
- Identify the types of kit available and the colour codes of spill kits
- Use a general purpose spill kit and how to dispose of it
- Understand the importance of using chemical spill kits
Format: Video | Course Duration: 20-25 minutesDownload the course description here »