SIMPLY SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Congratulations on choosing Safety Media as your Health and Safety e-Learning and Software provider. We are committed to ensuring you quickly get the very most out of your investment with us and for that reason you have been allocated a dedicated Customer Experience Manager.
Exclusive Customer Webinars
Below you can find some recordings of webinars conducted for our customers regarding the use of our Enterprise LMS. Please note this library is being added to all the time. To arrange a webinar to look at our current functionality please contact your Customer Experience Manager.
What is a Customer Experience Manager?
A Customer Experience Manager has expert knowledge of our Learning Management Solution and extensive experience of implementations within public and private sectors and across a variety of different industries. The team are dedicated to providing you with nothing less than service excellence. They will be your main contact at Safety Media moving forwards and will be available, not only throughout your implementation period but for the entire term of your contract with us.
You will have direct access to both your own dedicated Customer Experience Manager and the whole of the CX Team via direct email and phone and you can be assured that any questions or queries are resolved quickly by one of the experienced CX team members.
What to expect from your Customer Experience Manager?
Your Customer Experience Manager will understand your company’s objectives and can provide guidance and suggestions on how to meet your implementation objectives, give you advice on learner engagement and share ideas and best practice of how you can quickly maximize your Safety Media investment throughout the term of your contract.
Quarterly Phone calls
Your contact will proactively call you at least once a quarter, for the follow reasons:
- To discuss your e-Learning goals and provide support in order to achieve these
- To see how you are getting on with the system and offer advice including ways to make improvements
- To help you increase the usage of the system and all of the different functions, ensuring reports are being utilised properly and efficiently, helping you illustrate your return on investment
- To update you about new course releases
- To explain all about our new functionality and software releases and when these are likely to be
- To allow you to have the opportunity to give us your feedback about the current functionality, software, courses and of course gain your ideas about what you would like to see coming next
- To help you promote e-Learning within your business if required to ensure you are maximising your return on investment
Annual Review Meetings
These meetings take place once a year, ideally face to face at your premises but you are welcome to come to our head office if you prefer*. The point of these meetings are to:
- Achieve all of the above
- Provide additional training
- Identify any issues or frustrations
- Deliver additional training
- Assess progress so far
- Discuss your goals for the coming year and ways to achieve these
- Be able to share best practice
We understand your time is precious and face to face meetings are not always convenient, have you ever tried to get all of the senior management team in one room at the same time? We therefore have full video conferencing facilities meaning you can gather all of your global stakeholders in one place, without having to pay for airfare! These meetings are great for:
- Training multiple stakeholders
- Training people across different geographical locations
- Help with restructuring your system if a major change occurs within the business
- Initial implementation and training if more convenient for you
Of course, you can still pick up the phone and call us anytime you need advice or technical support no matter how large or small the query.
What happens if they are on holiday or not available?
Don’t worry, if for any reason your own Customer Experience Manager is not available to help you then one of our dedicated team will certainly be on hand to help you out.
*Please note some of the above is only applicable for Enterprise e-Learning clients. If you are unsure of your package please contact your Customer Experience Manager.