SAFE MOVEMENT OF VEHICLES E-LEARNING
This Safe Movement of Vehicles e-learning course provides an introduction to workplace transport and the safe movement of vehicles at work.
You will look at some of the facts and figures, as well as employee and employer’s duties. You will then focus on the risks, including common
types of accidents, such as collisions and non-movement related accidents.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify the main types of transport you may use at work
- Appreciate the risks posed by the movement of vehicles at work
- Distinguish between employee and employer’s duties in respect of the safe movement of vehicles
- Recognise common types of accidents relating to vehicle movement such as collisions and non-movement related injuries
- Identify the key components of a risk assessment of transport at work
- Take appropriate action to reduce the risks posed by vehicles at work
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 25-30 minutesDownload the course description here »