RISK ASSESSMENT E-LEARNING
Risk assessments don’t need to be daunting and time-consuming tasks. This Risk Assessment e-learning course will help provide understanding of risk assessments and why they are needed. Ideal for promoting the need for risk assessments in the workplace with simple and clear training.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand the importance of a risk assessment
- Identify what a hazard is, and how to remove and reduce the risk of a hazard
- Understand how to identify a risk
- Identify the hazard, understand who’s at risk and evaluate that risk
- Understand the importance of monitoring and reviewing the risk
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 30-35 minutesDownload the course description here »
A note from Rospa: ‘This e-learning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation’.