This PUWER e-learning e-learning course introduces the key requirements of the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER).
You will examine the scope of the Regulations, its purpose and what kinds of equipment are covered by PUWER. You will also learn more about
who has key duties and responsibilities under PUWER.
Next, you’ll focus on the key risks that exist when using work equipment. You will also explore the various measures and controls for maintaining
safety whenever you use equipment at work
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify the key requirements of the PUWER regulations
- State what equipment is covered
- Identify key duties and responsibilities
- Recognise the key risks associated with using work equipment
- Identify ways of reducing the risks when using work equipment
- Take appropriate action to maintain safety
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 20-35 minutesDownload the course description here »