PAYMENT CARD INDUSTRY E-LEARNING
This Payment Card Industry e-learning course will allow employees to understand what PCI DSS is and why it’s important to follow these requirements in protecting cardholder data.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, also known as PCI DSS, are the technical and operational requirements set by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) to protect cardholder data. These standards apply to all organisations that store, process or transmit cardholder data, with guidance for software developers and manufacturers of applications and devices used in those transactions.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand what the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) is
- Recognise the PCI Security Standards and requirements
- Appreciate the benefits for the organisation and its customers
- Take appropriate action to prevent common fraudulent practices
- Take appropriate action to protect cardholder data
- Identify why it’s important to create secure passwords
- Understand how you report issues
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 25 – 30 minutesDownload the course description here »