MANUAL HANDLING E-LEARNING
This Manual Handling e-learning course covers, what manual handling is and how to assess and reduce the risks that can occur when lifting and carrying.
The aim is to help reduce the number of manual handling related illnesses and accidents in the workplace and to promote good attitudes amongst the staff.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognise basic principles of Manual Handling
- Use effective techniques to lift and handle loads safely
- Comply with safe working practices when pushing and pulling
- Recognise the importance of using mechanical aids to minimise risks
- Avoid, assess and reduce Manual Handling, wherever possible
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 30-35 minutesDownload the course description here »
A note from Rospa: ‘This e-learning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation’.