MANUAL HANDLING E-LEARNING VIDEO
Manual handling is the transporting or supporting of a load by hand or bodily force. Over the course of this Manual Handling e-learning video,
we’ll show you some of the best ways to do this.
lifting techniques and the injuries he has sustained.
At the end of the video course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand what the 4 key areas of manual handling are
- Recognise that there are 6 clear steps to preforming a safe lift
- Be aware of the consequences of an incorrect lift
- Identify possible hazards of conducting an incorrect lift
- Develop an insight into the dangers of pulling incorrectly
- Remember the key points of manual handling when carrying out a team lift
Format: Video | Course Duration: 15-20 minutesDownload the course description here »
A note from Rospa: ‘This e-learning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation’.