LIFT TRUCK AND WAREHOUSE SAFETY
Every year there are over 8,000 reported accidents relating to lift truck operation. This Lift Truck and Warehouse Safety e-learning video course
looks at the main causes of accidents and provides a step-by-step guide for the safe use of lift trucks.
In this video, you will cover the safe use of forklift trucks, including, operator and truck safety checks, refuelling, safe driving techniques and safe lifting and lowering techniques.
You will also cover health and safety considerations for pedestrians in the warehouse as well as guidance on using pallet trucks.
At the end of the video course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand the importance of legislations and training
- Have an understanding of the various types of lift trucks
- Develop an insight into the truck regarding, refuelling, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), vehicle inspection, starting and moving
the vehicle, good housekeeping and assessing loads
- Recognise the importance of the environment and warehouse safety, including; safety signage, ﬁrst aid points and ﬁre exits
- Understand the importance of the palletiser including, correct use, assessing the load, regular inspection and moving the load
Format: Video | Course Duration: 20-25 minutesDownload the course description here »