INTRODUCTION TO HEALTH AND SAFETY
Health and safety is the most important aspect of any job. Looking at all of the key areas, this Introduction to Health and Safety e-learning
video course is ideal for providing a general understanding of health and safety.
There are several health and safety topics that can apply to us all and we will introduce these to you in this health and safety video course.
At the end of the video course, trainees will be able to:
- Have an understanding of the correct manual handling procedure
- Recognise the importance of good housekeeping in the prevention of slips, trips and falls accidents and incidents
- Be aware of electrical safety and the importance of checking and reporting electrical faults
- Develop an insight into Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) and its affects
- Appreciate the importance of using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Display Screen Equipment (DSE) and machinery correctly
- Understand the relevance of using method statements and risk assessments
- Recognise and identify safety signs correctly and understand the correct procedures to follow in an emergency
- Recognise the importance of maintaining your own health and welfare
Format: Video | Course Duration: 25-30 minutesDownload the course description here »