INFECTION CONTROL E-LEARNING
Everyone is responsible for preventing the spread of infections; this Infection Control e-learning course will help implement good practices
to prevent infection in your working environment.
People taking the infection control module will be able to recognise the importance of infection control, define Healthcare Associated
Infections (HCAIs), identify the stages of chain infection and implement good practises to avoid contamination.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of infection control
- Identify how infections are caused and spread
- Recognise and implement good practices for personal and equipment hygiene
- Recognise and implement good practices to prevent infection in your working environment
- Deﬁne Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAIs)
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 35-40 minutesDownload the course description here »