HEALTH AND WELLBEING E-LEARNING
A happy workforce is an efficient and productive one too. However, there are many people who suffer illnesses believed
to be caused or made worse by their work. This Health and Wellbeing e-learning course will ensure that your staff know how to
maintain good levels of health and wellbeing in their jobs.
You will discover what makes a healthy workplace, the benefits of a healthy workplace and how to promote them. Understand the
causes, signs and symptoms of common physical and mental health problems and how to manage and prevent health problems.
Finally, you will learn about fitness for work, safe limits and dealing with substance abuse.
This course will benefit all workers who are subject to any degree of stress and help employers to create a healthy workplace.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of a healthy workplace
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of work-related stress and musculoskeletal disorders
- Recognise and prevent the occurrence of work-related stress and musculoskeletal disorders
- Understand why it’s important to comply with your organisation’s fitness for work policy
- Recognise and prevent substance abuse
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 30-35 minutesDownload the course description here »