HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE HOME E-LEARNING
The purpose of this Health and Safety in the Home e-learning course is to raise awareness of the type of accidents that may occur in the home and the steps you can take to prevent them.
Your home is the place where accidents are most likely to occur, by taking this course, you’re taking the necessary steps to improve the safety of your home and protect your family.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand the causes of accidents in the home
- Recognise who’s most at risk
- Identify the main hazards present in the home
- Appreciate the benefits of taking preventative measures
- Recognise practices of hazard prevention
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 15-20 minutesDownload the course description here »