HEALTH AND SAFETY AUDITS E-LEARNING
This Introduction to Health and Safety Audits e-learning course provides an introduction to health and safety auditing.
You’ll be introduced to the concept of auditing and long with an overview of Health and Safety Management Systems and the underpinning legislation.
The course identifies those with responsibilities and takes a look at the advantages and disadvantages of internal and external auditing. You’ll cover the key points you should be aware of before planning an audit, methods of gathering information and different performance indicators.
Finally, you’ll cover the required actions which occur after an audit has taken
place, such as providing feedback, setting a strategy and developing a culture of
This e-learning course is ideal for anyone new to conducting audits or those with existing responsibilities associated with Health and Safety Auditing.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Appreciate what auditing is and why it’s important
- Identify the features and benefits of a formal Health and Safety Management System
- Recognise the standards, legislation and best practice, which underpin an audit
- Identify who is responsible for an audit
- Distinguish between the key features of internal and external audits, including
- Recognise the steps involved to conduct a successful health and safety audit
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 35-40 minutesDownload the course description here »