GHS CLASSIFICATION E-LEARNING
In this GHS Classification e-learning course, you will find out the background to the international system, looking briefly at the relevant
legislation and the transitional arrangements which are in place. You will learn about your duties under GHS, how hazards are classified
under GHS and see examples of GHS pictograms.
Finally, you’ll examine the requirements when communicating hazards and also find out about the new hazard and precautionary statements.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- State what the GHS Classification is and its background
- Recognise the benefits of GHS and its legislation
- Outline your main duties in relation to GHS
- Identify how hazards are classified and communicated
- Recognise the new GHS hazard pictograms and hazard statements
- State what information must be provided on labels and packaging
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 15-20 minutesDownload the course description here »