GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION E-LEARNING
This General Data Protection Regulation e-Learning course highlights the key themes of the GDPR to help organisations understand
the new legal framework in the EU.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Define the key concepts and terminology of the GDPR
- Recognise the importance of protecting personal data
- Identify which information the GDPR applies to
- Identify the principles of Data Protection
- Explain the rights of Data Subjects under the Act
- Understand the responsibilities of Data Controllers
- Outline the consequences of non-compliance
This course is ideal for anyone who works in any type of organisation that handles data. It covers what the General Data Protection Regulation are and why it’s important to follow these requirements in order to protect a Data Subject’s data.
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 25-30 minutesDownload the course description here »