FOOD HACCP LEVEL 3 E-LEARNING
This Food HACCP Level 3 e-learning course will help learners to take the appropriate action to control and reduce the risks regarding food safety and hygiene.
Unsafe food causes many acute and life-long diseases ranging from diarrhoeal diseases to various long term health issues. This course covers the main principles of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand what the HACCP management system is
- Recognise your legal responsibilities related to HACCP
- Understand what good practice guidelines and behaviours are when using HACCP
- Identify and implement the seven principles of HACCP
- Recognise food safety hazards and critical limits
- Maintain an effective HACCP plan in your workplace
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 30-35 minutesDownload the course description here »