FIRE WARDENS E-LEARNING
As a Fire Warden, you may be part of your organisation’s Evacuation Team and you will be responsible for ensuring that your area
is evacuated safely and quickly in an emergency. This Fire Wardens e-learning course provides guidance of the daily duties and
responsibilities of a Fire Warden.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognise the key elements of ﬁre and ﬁre safety provisions
- Recognise the role and responsibilities of the Fire Warden
- Identify the steps to take as a newly appointed Fire Warden
- Distinguish between proactive and reactive duties
- Recognise the responsibilities of a Fire Warden during a ﬁre emergency
- State the post-ﬁre duties of the Fire Warden
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 30-35 minutesDownload the course description here »
A note from Rospa: ‘This e-learning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation’.