EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY E-LEARNING
Organisation are legally required to adhere to certain practices to ensure discrimination is eliminated and expectations of equality are consistently
met within the workplace. By undertaking this Equality and Diversity e-learning course you and your employees will gain a better understanding about
the meaning and importance of equality and diversity.
Users will gain an understanding of the different types of discrimination and identify harassment, victimisation and bullying behaviour in the workplace.
This course will enable your employees to develop a fairer, more inclusive working environment.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Deﬁne equality and diversity
- Identify ways of promoting equality and diversity
- Recognise the the Equality Act 2010 and understand the 9 protected characteristics, including age, disability, gender management,
marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, gender and sexual orientation
- Recognise and distinguish between direct and indirect discrimination
- Identify the difference types of discrimination including harassment, victimisation and bullying behaviour
- Take appropriate action to develop a fairer, more inclusive working environment for all
- Define and understand whistleblowing
- Recognise the benefits of promoting a more diverse culture at work
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 30-35 minutesDownload the course description here »