ELECTRICAL SAFETY E-LEARNING
Electricity is something we take for granted; until things go wrong. Not recognising the dangers associated with electricity can be fatal.
This Electrical Safety e-learning course takes you through the ways in which you can work with electricity safely, and will help you identify
the electrical hazards in your workplace.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Define electricity
- Recognise the main electrical risks and hazards
- Recognise what accidents and injuries can occur from electricity
- Assess and reduce risks in your workplace
- Understand the general rules when working with electric and electrical equipment
- Understand Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 15-20 minutesDownload the course description here »