ELECTRICAL SAFETY E-LEARNING VIDEO
This Electrical Safety e-learning video course provides an entertaining but informative look at electrical safety in the workplace featuring
experiments highlighting the dangers of using electricity incorrectly.
During this video course, you’ll look at how much electricity it takes to shock you and how to stay safe at work.
At the end of the video course, trainees will be able to:
- Demonstrate an insight into electrical safety
- Understand how electricity is made
- Recognise the importance of risk assessments for electrical equipment
- Have an insight into how powerful electricity can be
- Understand how to report faulty electrical equipment
- Know how to use portable equipment and reduce it’s risks
Format: Video | Course Duration: 25-30 minutesDownload the course description here »