DISPLAY SCREEN EQUIPMENT E-LEARNING
This Display Screen Equipment e-learning covers, the different types of Display Screen Equipment (DSE), potential hazards and risks with DSE,
keeping your workplace safe, using portable DSE and understanding how simple stretches can help you. The aim is to help reduce the number
of DSE related illnesses and accidents in the workplace and to promote good attitudes amongst the staff.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognise the hazards and risks of poorly used Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Understand the importance of assessing and adjusting your workstation
- Be aware of additional equipment that can help avoid injury
- Develop an insight into portable Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Recognise the health and safety hazards and what you can do to avoid these hazards
- Understand the importance of performing stretches whilst at your workstation
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 35-40 minutesDownload the course description here »
A note from Rospa: ‘This e-learning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation’.