DISCIPLINARY AND GRIEVANCE
This Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures e-learning course examines what grievance and disciplinary procedures are and explores some of the guiding principles that apply when handling grievances and disciplinary issues, as well as the underpinning legislation.
You’ll look at how best to manage grievances and disciplinary issues at work to ensure the best outcome for everyone. How to deal with special cases
and also consider the rights of employees when any action is taken.
This training course is designed for managers who want to understand how they can manage and process a disciplinary or grievance issue in line with the appropriate rules and regulations.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Distinguish between disciplinary and grievance issues
- Identify the guiding principles that apply when handling disciplinary and grievance issues
- State what legislation applies to disciplinary and grievances
- Establish the facts of a disciplinary issue and appropriately handle informing any employees involved
- Take appropriate action to manage disciplinary and grievance
- Take the right action when dealing with special disciplinary and grievance cases
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 30-35 minutesDownload the course description here »