CUSTOMER SERVICE ESSENTIALS
In this Customer Service Essentials e-learning course, you’ll examine what customer service is, the impact it has on organisations
and how you can measure it.
You will explore the link between customer service and customer satisfaction, identify good and poor practice and identify some
of the skills that you need to deliver good customer service.
Finally, you will consider how these skills can be used to good effect when customers make contact.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Define customer service and identify the benefits
- Recognise the value of customer service for your organisation
- Identify ways of measuring customer satisfaction
- Appreciate the expectations of customers
- Identify the key elements of customer service
- Recognise and develop skills to deliver exceptional customer service
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 35-40 minutesDownload the course description here »