CONFLICT MANAGEMENT E-LEARNING
In this Conflict Management e-learning course, you’ll look at what conflict is and different types of conflict. You will also learn how and why conflict arises and then examine the signs and symptoms of conflict.
You will look at what conflict management is and why it is important to intervene early. Distinguish between the main stages of conflict and examine different styles, as well as the legal issues and good practices.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify different types of conflict
- Recognise how and why conflict arises at work
- State the signs and symptoms of conflict
- State what conflict management is and why it’s important to act early
- Distinguish between the main stages of conflict
- Use different styles to deal with conflict
- State what legal and organisational requirements should be met
- Use appropriate strategies to successfully manage conflict at work
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 35-40 minutesDownload the course description here »