COMPUTER SECURITY WORKPLACE
This Computer Security Workplace e-learning course provides guidance for employees in maintaining security when using the computers in the workplace.
Computer crime is a very real threat that needs to be addressed, which is why computer security is increasingly important to ensure the best protection. Simple human error and a lack of security awareness are often the root causes of computer security breaches in the workplace.
Employees have a critical role to play in their organisation’s security. Protecting your organisation begins with ensuring you are prepared to assist
in keeping your computers and networks safe. This course will benefit anyone who works on a computer.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Identify the common threats, distinguish between authentic and suspicious emails and links
- Understand the risks of removal media
- Know how to download files safely
- Understand the value of good password practice
- Recognise the risks of mobile working
- Know what to do in the event of a computer security incident
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 20-25 minutesDownload the course description here »