CHANGE MANAGEMENT E-LEARNING
Change is constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas and methods often change, affecting the way
we perform our daily tasks and live our lives. By taking this Change Management e-learning course, you’ll be able to recognise the importance
of change management.
This course will enable you to gain valuable skills for when changes do occur.
At the end of this course, trainees will be able to:
- Deﬁne change management and recognise the beneﬁts of managing change more effectively
- Identify your own strengths and weaknesses in managing change
- Distinguish between the 3 steps of Lewin’s Change Management model
- Recognise the steps in Kotter’s 8-step change management process
- Distinguish between the stages of the ADKAR model
- Take appropriate action to manage change more effectively
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 35-40 minutesDownload the course description here »