The Access Business Resilience library has been curated to support individuals as they navigate the changing working environment, covering remote working best practice as well as supporting key areas including leadership and employee wellbeing.
A content driven solution, helping you to understand your responsibilities post-COVID
The landscape of the workforce will change, a ‘new normal’ to adapt to in a post-COVID world. Access have identified 5 key pillars, highlighting the issues which most businesses will be faced with. It is important for all of us to do what we can to ensure an effective transition back to work. We have updated and built courses to directly address and explore the post-COVID response for all businesses.
3 COVID Response courses
For Managers and Senior Leaders:
• Creating a COVID secure workplace – which risk assessments to complete and the implementation of control measures
• COVID symptoms and reporting – how to ensure the reporting process is effectively communicated to your employees
• Conducting re-induction training – supporting every employee via return to work meetings and helping those who have had long periods of furlough become aware of changes in work arrangements
The course for employees includes:
• Social distancing in the workplace – ensuring guidelines are adhered to and vigilance is maintained
• Hygiene techniques – how to adopt cleaning practices to prevent the spread of illness within the workplace
• Personal Protective Equipment – following company guidelines and precautions to lower risk of spread
• Getting support – how to address Managers if concerned about health and safety
Who is Safety Media?
We have been providing health and safety training solutions to markets around the globe for over 20 years. With RoSPA approved content and CIPD certification you get more than peace of mind when choosing a Safety Media Solution to your training needs.
What do we offer?
- E-Learning Training Solutions
Solutions for all businesses – large, medium or small in size
- A library of over 100 health, safety and compliance courses. All relevant course content is RoSPA approved giving you reassurance that you are providing the best information possible to your employees.
What can we offer to Aviva Customers?
We are very proud to offer a 10% discount to Aviva customers when using the discount code AVIVA-0713-222 when ordering Express e-Learning. This offer covers purchases of:
- Express e-Learning Licenses
The Safety Media Express e-Learning allows you to buy licenses granting you access to the largest library of Health & Safety titles available. Simply buy 1 license per learner and you can ensure your Health & Safety Compliance Training requirements are met thanks to Safety Media’s purpose built Learning Management System.
For more information please visit our Express e-Learning tutorials in our Video library which should help you make the right choice for your learners.
To buy your licenses now and take advantage of your Aviva Customer discount code (AVIVA-0713-222 ) please call 01745 535000.