ASBESTOS AWARENESS E-LEARNING
The inhalation of asbestos fibres is responsible for around 4,000 deaths a year. This Asbestos Awareness e-learning course will
train your employees to recognise different types of asbestos, understand the various control measures to follow and identify the associated risks.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Recognise the specific risks and hazards that come with different types of asbestos
- Understand the history of asbestos and the associated regulations
- Understand the correct control measures to follow when working with asbestos
- Recognise the various asbestos-related warning signs you may encounter
- Understand the need for an asbestos register and management plan
- Understand the risks involved with asbestos removal
- Recognise the importance of carrying out risk assessments
- Understand the correct emergency procedures to follow
Format: Interactive | Course Duration: 30-35 minutesDownload the course description here »
A note from Rospa: ‘This e-learning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation’.