Duration: 25-30 minutes
This course will aim to give you an overview of food hygiene, and will cover many areas that you will need to take into consideration when dealing with food.
At the end of the video, trainees will:
- Understand and recognise good and bad personal hygiene.
- Develop an insight into the consequences of poor hygiene: customer complaints, increased food waste and food poisoning.
- Develop an insight into all the different types of bacteria.
- Recognising what high risk foods are and the importance of handling and the storing of foods.
- Develop an insight into pests and the prevention of pests.